- Status New
- Task Type Feature Request
- Category User Interface
- Assigned To No-one
- Operating System All
- Severity Low
- Priority Medium
- Reported Version 1.0-beta
- Due in Version Undecided
FS#2308 - improve user management for admins
The register spam by probably bots in 2016 is annoying.
I ticked the setting, that an admin must accept a new registration. It helps to reduce spam task, but now admin must decide if the registrations are ok or just spam bots.
Beside the need of antispam-plugins, the management of users can be improved:
- column sorting of user list, similiar to the tasklist
- filtering user list, similiar to the tasklist
- pagination of user list (25,50,100,200,all?)
- more columns like ‘last login’, ‘last activity/tasks/comments created/votes/edit’ that may help to decide what status or settings a user should have in future.
show time zone setting and language setting of usersimplemented in userlist now
- mass accept/deny of a list of user registrations waiting for admin approval.